My client is currently looking for a Personable Front of House Centre Assistant for their Serviced Offices in the City of London.
Paying £22-24K per annum
The right candidate must be available immediately and ideally come from Serviced Offices.
1. To provide and administer Management Office services for the Licences
2. To assist the Centre Manager in the day to day running of the building
3. To provide secretarial support for the Centre Manager
1. Ensure that the Reception is open and fully operational at the correct times.
2. Manage the day to day housekeeping of the building, along with liaising with the cleaning supervisor to ensure stock up of break out areas and meeting rooms are checked.
3. Act as receptionist for the Management Office telephone, entry phone and customer service. Issuing security cards and keys, along with managing the door entry card system.
4. Must have full working knowledge of the building and all systems (i.e. Health & Safety, gym, security, fire, lighting, Recycling and refuse procedure, etc) and telephone, fax, computer and any other equipment and procedures.
5. Act on behalf of the Centre Manager in his/her absence, ensuring full reporting thereof to the Manager.
6. Carryout weekly Health and Safety checks, testing the fire alarm, the lift emergency dials, fire exits and release buttons etc.
7. Handle incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for dispatch.
8. Dealing with visitors/callers in a business like/customer friendly manner.
9. Operate printer, scanner and photocopier and distribute incoming faxes promptly to clients, provide admin services to the clients when required. Insure all printers, photocopiers have enough paper and ink cartridges are changed when required.
10. Daily inspection of premises to determine any problems. Liaise with the Property Department with any works that need to be arranged.
11. Ensure that all documentation relating to the property is correctly files and updated.
12. Manage shared contractor's calendar by inserting when contractors are booked in, update if works have been completed or they need to return, at times liaising with our Property Department. Also list day to day property issues / incidents.
13. Signing up new Virtual Offices and ensuring post has been forwarded onto client and chasing arrears.
14. Assist with telephone and internet set up and issues.
15. Organising building / client events.
16. Assisting with marketing i.e. viewings, show offices and liaising with Our Central Sales and Marketing Team.
17. Booking/processing meeting room request made by internal and external clients. Insuring payment and Health and Safety is covered for external clients using the meeting rooms
18. Setting up show offices, booking any cleaning/touch up required, ensuring enough furniture and that the patch cabinet is set up.
19. Updating the Clients Emergency Response database on a quarterly basis.
General Office Management
1. Maintaining of equipment. Insure all printers, photocopiers have enough paper and ink cartridges are changed when required.
2. Monitoring service engineers
3. Ordering stock for cleaners, breakout room and stationery.
Record and calculate the usage of services by Licenses and input onto our invoicing system by the due monthly date for invoicing.
Assist with authorising invoices, taking payments and general arrears.
Maintain and administer the following services to Licences:-
- * Photocopying
- * Facsimile
- * Meeting Rooms
- * Word Processing
- * Binding
- * Internet
- * Any other services provided from time to time.
If you are interested please apply asap - This position is to start immediately!