The Centre Manager is responsible for providing customer service and administrative support to the serviced office operations of my client. Must have a serviced office/property management experience. A strong Operational background coupled with a thorough understanding and control of Operational Budgets.
Benefits 20 day's holiday & Perkbox
Salary Up to £30,000 per Annum plus room for progression within a year
Centre Manager is responsible for daily operations of 35 Serviced Offices and Event Space.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the centre
- Follow Standard Operational Procedures for room set up and purchasing of food from nominated catering suppliers
- Ensure catering staff arranged from nominated suppliers
- Responsible for all administrative tasks in respect of Serviced Offices changes
- Ensure that we have enough office stationery
- Ensure that stationery orders and delivery notes are checked, filed and charged correctly.
- Check stock of consumables weekly and reorder in line budget limits.
- Check food and beverage stock control sheet, check future meeting room bookings and place orders as and when required.
- Source new suppliers and negotiate best deals
- Ensure all room bookings are taken and recorded in accordance to company procedure.
- Ensure all bookings are accurately invoiced
- To maximise profitability through increased sales and controlled margins whilst maintaining high standards.
- Control and monitor budget.
- Generate weekly sales, occupancy and forecast reports, monthly financial and quarterly reports or any other reports required from time to time.
- To assist in preparing yearly budgets.
- Submit accurate purchase and wage figures monthly.
- To ensure that all daily, weekly and period paperwork is completed and forward to the relevant departments.
- Ensure that supplier invoices are processed according to finance and PO procedure and provide necessary back and enter invoices and purchase orders into PIPS system
- Supervision and training of Reception, Sales, Maintenance, Catering Staff and Administration Staff within the centres
- Assist with recruitment of team members.
Health & Safety
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.)
- All aspects of Facilities Management
If you have all of the above skills and have exceptional Customer Service and Front of House experience then please apply now!