My 5* Client are looking for an experienced Business Centre / Serviced Office Manager on a 9-12 Month Fixed term contract to start in Feb 2019. You must be able to work the hours of 8:30-5:30 Monday to be based in Borehamwood in Hertfordshire.
This role is to cover maternity which may extend into a permanent role as we look to further develop the business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all resident and non-resident customers.
- Dealing with all operational aspects of the centre.
- Managing a small team of reception, switchboard and maintenance and housekeeping staff team to ensure the building is operational and presentable at all times.
- Sales and negotiating skills. Selling all available space maintaining high occupancy levels.
- Issuing twice monthly invoices for all services.
- Dealing with contract renewals.
- Growing the Virtual and Meeting Room side of the business.
- Previous business centre and sales experience essential
- Marketing and Negotiating
- Time management and prioritisation ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Suitable IT experience and an understanding of business centre systems
If you feel you are well suited to this role then please apply now!