Centre Manager needed in Greenwich for our client that offers flexible workspace.
The right candidate must have strong Sales and business development experience as well as Operations and Management experience!
Permanent (8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday).
The right candidate must have management experience in at least one of these property sectors;
- Serviced Offices
- Serviced Apartments
- Real Estate
- Student Accommodation
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client's and members expectations
- Assist in the management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of vendor's works)
- Conduct regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place and working
- Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed
- Site Operations Management to meet industry best practice
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times by the site staff and the Managing Agents.
- Budget responsibility for site expenditure and operational cost centres, reporting to the Operations Manager and Asset Management Director.
- Minimising voids and maximising income by active local marketing, and negotiation with members to secure new lettings.
- Management of site staff, and allocation of duties/monitoring of performance.
- Monitoring facilities contractor performance and reporting on a regular basis.
- Liaison with the Property Management company to ensure repairs, maintenance, and emergency items are dealt with quickly and efficiently, in a cost-effective manner.
- Liaison with members at each campus to reduce arrears and where necessary collect monies owed.
Personal Skills and Experience:
- A good team player able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Self - motivated with 'can-do' common sense attitude
- Strong communicator - good presentation skills and possesses, strong verbal & written communication skills, and an active listener
- Willingness to learn, enthusiastic, hardworking, with an acute attention to detail.
- Self-starting and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- A rapid learner and a creative solver of problems.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive & professional approach to customer service.
If you feel this role is right for you then please apply asap.