Centre Manager needed in Wolverhampton for our client that offers flexible workspace.
The right candidate must Sales, Operations and Management experience!
Permanent (8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday).
The right candidate must have management experience in at least one of these property sectors;
- Serviced Offices
- Serviced Apartments
- Real Estate
- Student Accommodation
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide superior customer service to meet on-site client's and members expectations
- Assist in the management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of vendors' works)
- Conduct regular audits to ensure safety procedures on site are in place and working
- Assist in carrying out safety procedures when needed
- Site Operations Management to meet industry best practice
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times by the site staff and the Managing Agents.
- Budget responsibility for site expenditure and operational cost centres, reporting to the Operations Manager and Asset Management Director.
- Minimising voids and maximising income by active local marketing, and negotiation with members to secure new lettings.
- Management of site staff, and allocation of duties/monitoring of performance.
- Monitoring facilities contractor performance and reporting on a regular basis.
- Liaison with the Property Management company to ensure repairs, maintenance, and emergency items are dealt with quickly and efficiently, in a cost-effective manner.
- Liaison with members at each campus to reduce arrears and where necessary collect monies owed.
Personal Skills and Experience:
- A good team player able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision
- Self - motivated with 'can-do' common sense attitude
- Strong communicator - good presentation skills and possesses, strong verbal & written communication skills, and an active listener
- Willingness to learn, enthusiastic, hardworking, with an acute attention to detail.
- Self-starting and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- A rapid learner and a creative solver of problems.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive & professional approach to customer service.
If you feel this role is right for you then please apply asap.