My client are looking for a Savvy Centre Manager to join their team! A leading provider in serviced offices have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Manager based in Ashford, Kent. As centre Manager you will be leading the day to day operations of a buzzing centre.
Role: Centre Manager
Monday to Friday - parking on site
- Running the day to day operations of your centre
- organising and supporting client office moves
- Overseeing maintenance repairs and contractors.
- Managing your centre assistant and front of house staff ensuring customer service is the up most
- weekly reports
- Monthly Invoices
- Completion of all renewals & arrears within allocated time scales
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.)
- Management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous sales and negotiation experience
- Keen to build strong working relationships with clients
Candidates who are interested in this position will ideally come from a serviced office, building or facilities management or hospitality background.
if you are interested in the position please call Maya on 02039170690