Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Building Surveying & Valuation
Salary: £40k-£50k + Generous Bonus & Commission Scheme
My client is a well-known family-owned chartered building consultancy based in Kingston who specialises in all types of construction consultancy. They currently have an opening for a Chartered Surveyor who has RICS accreditation or AssocoRICS.
The successful candidate will be carrying out building surveys and valuations (Red Book) as a registered valuer. The candidate must have a detailed knowledge of how to complete in-depth building surveys on various types of residential properties and work from the knowledge gained from previous experience. The candidate must know about construction needs to be of a high standard to recognise good workmanship and how to fix defects. Must have good organisational skills, excellent spoken and written Standard English, and a friendly and professional attitude.
My client is offering a competitive salary along with generous bonuses and a competitive commission scheme. Along with that, they are offering the prospect of growth and career development within the hyper-growth company.
- Select, measure and track important metrics
- Attaining high surveying standards to recognise good workmanship and how to fix defects
- Good organisational skills, excellent spoken and written Standard English and Received Pronunciation, and a friendly and professional attitude
- Capable of doing building surveys and valuation (Red Book)
- RICS accredited Degree Qualified
- Must be capable of using Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills, excellent spoken and written Standard English and Received Pronunciation, and a friendly and professional attitude.
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their Surveying career and establish themselves within a high-growth SME that is known for excellence across the south of the country.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain at to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Building Surveyor, Chartered Surveyor, RICS, Building Surveying