Start Date: Immediate - Permanent Position
Our client are a leading player within the Civil & Groundwork sector. Due to successfully winning a number of new projects and an increased workload they're looking to add to their Estimating team. The successful candidate will have a solid estimating background with a strong knowledge of the civil & groundwork sector.
Duties will include:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary.
- Pricing of Bills of Quantities including build costs, preliminaries and fees.
- Risk and value management of tenders. This includes spotting, taking advantage of and advising internal teams on potential risks and opportunities in a tender/project.
- Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
- To attend client presentations and providing information to clients in a professional manner.
- Being the point of contact with clients including raising & answering queries etc.
- Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal companies/departments.
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project.
- Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation.
- Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials.
- Preparing budget estimates and cost plans.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
Please forward your CV in the first instance.
You'll have proven ability to appraise and prepare tender documents, pricing bills of quantities and leading meetings. This is a permanent position with an immediate st