My client is currently looking to recruit a Site Manager required for sickness cover to start Monday 23rd March on a road and sewers project based in Newcastle.
The client does cover all aspects of civil engineering ranging from Roads, Sewers, Drainage works & general civils.
The project we are looking to source a candidate for is helping form access road & sewerage works for a new build housing site within the Newcastle area.
The rate is negotiable depending on experience, minimum of 39 hours per week for a minimum of 2 weeks cover but likely to be kept on either this project or potential to be moved to alternate sites.
- Day to day management of site and operatives
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to
- The Site Manager will be required to monitor progress of job against programme, ensuring relevant paperwork is up to date including risk assesments and method statements
- Ordering of materials and plant
- Monitoring and tracking costs
- Reporting directly into the contracts manager on a regular basis.
- SMSTS or SSSTS qualified.
- Previous experience working as a Site Manager on Civil Projects and be able to provide references to validate this
- Proof of right to work documents
- First aid
- Engineering background is highly desired
Please apply for this vacancy online or call Rachel on 0191 814 1360