I am currently recruiting for a Civil Site Manager or Project manager to start on a project based in Spennymoor starting either 21st or 28th June.
- Role will be starting in ASAP, duration of project is for 16 weeks however this could be longer and potential to be moved to alternate sites at completion
- Rate is negotiable we pay CIS, Umbrella or PAYE
- Project is 278 works & sewer diversion
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role.
- Manager coming from an engineering background is highly desired.
- Requires SMSTS, First Aid. Streetworks ticket is highly desired.
- Reporting directly to contracts manager
- Liasing with clients, contractors and employees on a daily basis
- Supervising construction workers - putting lads to work
- Must be happy to do paperwork, permits etc
- Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to
- Ordering Materials
- Creating site reports, drawings, rams and risk assessments
To apply for this role we would require following information
- Proof of SMSTS
- Minimum of two working references that validate previous experience within this field
- Proof of right to work
- Proof of any additional qualifications such as first aid
If you are interested in this position please call Rachel on 07808242327 - This role will require an up to date CV.