My client, a regional contractor are currently looking to recruit a Civil Site Manager to manage various reinstatement works based across Leeds and surrounding areas
The ideal candidate will be very experienced with reinstatement works as this is the work being carried out on sites.
- Role will be starting in ASAP, my client is aware a notice period will be very likely!
- Hours are 6am - 4pm
- Monday to Friday with occasional saturdays
- Please note this is an on site role, will be required to direct and motivate gangs on site and ensure work is being completed to a high standard.
- £35k + van
- A manager with previous experience managing reinstatement & utilities work is highly desired.
- Managing 20 reinstatement gangs across, overseeing small works across a number of sites
- Will be provided with van or car allowance
- Travel will include Leeds and surround areas, Harrogate across to Hull
- Reporting directly to contracts manager
- Liasing with clients, contractors and employees on a daily basis
- Supervising construction workers - putting lads to work
- Must be happy to do paperwork, permits etc
- Ensuring Health and Safety is adhered to
- Ordering Materials
- Creating site reports, drawings, rams and risk assessments
To apply for this role we would require following information
- Proof of SMSTS
- Minimum of two working references that validate previous experience within this field
- Proof of right to work
- Proof of any additional qualifications such as first aid
If you are interested in this position please call Rachel on 07808242327 / 0191 814 1360