I am currently seeking a Civils Project Manager for a Perm role within a well established UK Contractor for work based around Kent and London.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Oversee project from inception to site completion ensuring the project meets the highest standards.
- Ensure all works carried out comply with Health & Safety and environmental legislation.
- Liaising with both the Client and Sub Contractors.
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working Package Manager, Project Manager or Agent ready to take a step up
- Civils & Temporary Work experience.
- BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering.
- CSCS Card.
- Couple of references.
If this role is of interest please apply now.