Daniel Owen are currently looking for Street Cleaners to start on an exciting project that we have starting in Notting Hill.
Whilst working for this client, you will be required to carry out the following duties with the contract specifications or as directed by the supervisor, and Health & Safety manager.
You will be required to do the below:
- Remove street grime on pavements and street washing using specialist pressure washing equipment, and sweeping and application of detergents.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks prior to use and complete vehicle check sheets
- Assist with the team with interior and exterior cleaning of the vehicles
- Act as Banksman for reversing requirements of the vehicle and the driver
- Pressure washing street and bin cleaning
The Successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a cleaning environment.
- Be able to work on a roster basis, Midweek and Weekend
- Shift times will be 05:00am till 1pm
- Have their own Steel Toe Cap safety boots.
Waterproof PPE will all be provided.
The Successful candidates will assist with the post carnival clean at Notting Hill. The project will be starting from the 30th August.
Inductions and training will be taking place on 26th August.
Should you be interested in the above position then please apply and a member of the team will contact you.