Job Title - Clerk of Works
Salary - £35k-45k
Location - South East London
A Clerk of Works is needed to join a leading Construction Management consultancy, who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their quality of service and forward-thinking attitude. They are heavily involved in public sector projects, with the majority of projects being Residential, Commercial, Education or Healthcare, working with some of the U.K's leading Construction companies.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Clerk of Works or Site Manager with QA experience to join a company with a professional and metropolitan company culture.
Job description & Responsibilities for Clerk of Works
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline of new-build projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Regularly check completed works and works in progress and compare it with project plans
- Measure and sample building materials to check their quality
- Quality assurance and reporting
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to
- Keep in contact with contractors, engineers and surveyors
- Monitor and report progress to construction managers, architects and clients
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc in Construction management or vocational equivalent
- JCT and NEC design and build contract experience
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety and Quality Assurance principals
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick on 020 7248 0000.