Client Experience Manager
My client is a provider of creative office space for entrepreneurs, start-ups and scale-ups from a wide range of industries.
About the role
You will be overseeing overall member experience at the City location in ensuring all aspects of customer service and experience are taken care of to the highest of standards, greeting and meeting members, guests and potential clients with attentive and approachable attitude.
- Maintaining highest level of occupancy and customer satisfaction at all times by ensuring member needs are attended to in a timely manner
- Conducting all check-in and check out for members and preparing check-in and check-out reports
- Supervising Client Experience Assistant, cleaning team and F&B staff in carrying out their daily tasks in providing exceptional service to members and guests.
- Addressing any issues that members might have by directing those to the right teams such as IT and maintenance
- Ensuring regular feedback is collected and processed to ensure the highest levels of experience
Community Engagement, Events & Marketing
- Closely liaising with member companies and individuals to understand their business needs
- Facilitating introductions between member companies and individual members
- Ensuring cohesive and productive working environment
- Engaging with local community and local area partners by introducing them to other community clients
- Planning, preparing and executing weekly events, talks, sport activities in collaboration with business development and events team
- Actively participating in daily community activities and life of our member companies in order to assist generating quality social media content
Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Marketing
- Conducting show arounds and answering all queries
- Liaising with agents and sales team in ensuring smooth sales process, member on-boarding and off-boarding
- Collecting and inputting all member data and assisting with CRM system management
- Preparing and distributing promotional materials to members
Building Management and Services
- Carrying out daily building walk-throughs and logging in any maintenance issues
- Working closing with operations manager and coffee shop manager in ensuring adequate staffing levels at the location and flagging any issues
- Overseeing performance of third party contractors at the premises and ensuring the highest level of service is provided and flagging any issues with the operations manager
- Carrying out regular fire alarm testing
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a career growth in highly dynamic serviced office sector.
You must be a hard working and dedicated individual who is looking for a fast-paced and challenging work environment working alongside super friendly and highly energetic team.You will need to be a real team player, you have strong people skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise the urgent and the important.
The ideal candidate should have at least two years of prior experience in customer-facing role. Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential alongside friendly and approachable personality. We are looking for a real team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to find solutions. Good grasp of social media would help.