The ideal candidate will be someone who is currently studying towards a quantity surveying qualification or doing a commercial administration role and keen to progress their commercial career.
You will be working with the Commercial Manager/Quantity Surveyor assisting with Commercial and Contract support across multiple social housing projects
Administration duties at Procurement stage, including supporting the Quantity Surveyors with the preparation of enquiry packs and collating tender information.
- Issue Health and Safety Contractor Competency Questionnaires for new contractors.
- Analyse sub-contractor weekly and monthly applications for payment, with assistance from Quantity Surveyors.
- Raise orders for materials and requisitions
- Compilation of Monthly CVRs
- Submission of Quarterly forecasting
- Experience of working within a busy and fast-paced administration role.
- Experience of working with in the construction industry with a main contractor or sub-contractor is desirable