I am currently looking for Gas Engineers to work for our recognised facilities company to work mobile within London working on both commercial and domestic properties. The company work with a number of different clients on high profile contracts nationwide.
Role: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: Mobile within M25 based
Package: £36,000 - £40,000. Van, fuel card, phone, door to door travel, 1 in 6 call out with £100 standby rate and training
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide call-out response for the client as detailed on the call-out rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- always Working in a safe manner, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and company policy.
- City and Guilds in Gas or relevant
- F Gas
- Full UK driving license
- Communication skills
- Customer focused individual with proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to always work safely and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
- To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client's products or people at risk of contamination because of our works.
- Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, help desk and client representatives.
- Ability to use electronic handheld devices.
- Ability to identify issues or risks that require escalation as necessary to Supervisor or Manager
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or