Daniel Owen is currently looking for Gas Engineers to work for our established Building Services company who works both in domestic and commercial property. The role is working on commercial property carrying out install, servicing and breakdown on a mobile basis. It is ideal for you to be based between Potters Bar and Enfield area as the office is based within the Hertfordshire area.
Role: Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: Mobile within M25 based
£42,000, Van, fuel card and overtime available
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To provide call-out response for the client as detailed on the call-out rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- always Working in a safe manner, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and company policy.
- City and Guilds in Gas or relevant
- F Gas
- Commercial gas safety
- Full UK driving license
- Communication skills
- Customer focused individual with proactive approach to working.
- To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client's products or people at risk of contamination because of our works.
- Possess effective communication skills with ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, help desk and client representatives.
- Ability to use electronic handheld devices.
- Ability to identify issues or risks that require escalation as necessary to Supervisor or Manager
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or