Job Title - Commercial Manager
Salary - £40k - £60k Plus Package
Location - Purley
Our client is looking for a dynamic Commercial Manager to join their company. They are looking for an individual who is hungry to succeed with a good ability to manage clients and develop work.
Their office is based in Purley, however construction projects are based in London and the surrounding areas.
Our client works on commercial and mechanical projects, making this a great opportunity for someone with the required skill set.
Reporting to our client's Managing Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Leading high value bidding activities, inclusive of client-facing discussion/negotiation at senior level.
- Evaluating and managing bid and programme commercial risks; monitoring finance and project controls.
- Planning and management of commercial relationships and contractual negotiations to ensure best project commercial, contract management performance and assurance of contractual compliance.
- Play a key role in the programme leadership team, overseeing programme resourcing, finance, insurance, project controls, estimating, compliance and supply chain management.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in commercial management within a varied, similar sized project environment
- Experience with securing and managing projects
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- High level of computer literacy
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000.