Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Mixed-use Developers
Location: Central London
Salary: £60k-£80k + Performance Bonus
My client is a principal main contractor who specialise in both mixed-use New Build Developments as well as Fit out and Refurbishment schemes across London and the Southern counties. My client currently has an opening for an experienced and driven Commercial Manager to join the team, and lead the way in delivering their multi-million pound RC Frame, new build mix-use development schemes planned for the new year in Central London.
My Client is offering an exceptional opportunity to join and lead an award-winning commercial team and the chance to deliver some of the futures most iconic development schemes planned for 2020. The role will be office based but will require frequent site visits.
- Ability to negotiate Contracts
- Overseeing project development and budgets
- Putting together buds to win new business
- Creating benchmarks for project progress and construction team
- Managing the budget and liaising with Commercial team
- Maintaining healthy relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise with the client with the project schedule and budget
- Look to strategically improve procedures by reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Nurture and train Quantity Surveying team
- Experience with RC Frame
- Great Commercial knowledge
- Ability to liaise with current and future clients
- Experience of leading a team of 7-8 Surveyors.
- Strong amount of year experience as a Commercial Manager
- Bsc Hons in Civil Engineering or Commercial Management
This role is offering a second to none opportunity for the right person to hit the ground running and develop a commercial team of their own, while establish themselves within a high-growth mixed use developer that is known for excellence across London and Southern Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Commercial Manager, developer, mixed use development, Commercial Director, residential developer