Commercial Static Plumbing And Gas Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
Daily responsibilities of a Plumbing and Drainage Engineer:
- To undertake the maintenance and repair of the Gas and Plumbing and Mechanical service, including fabric tasks of buildings as required under contract.
- To carry out reactive tasks within SLA's
- Take ownership of the buildings and sub-contractors
- Will be part of on call rota
- This role will cover various contracts throughout the region
Qualifications of a Plumbing and gas Engineer:
- Qualified to City & Guilds
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Including, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables,
- Batteries, small power, and lighting (where applicable)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Gas Safe Qualifications in COCN1, ICPN1, ICEA1, TPCP1, CIGA1, CORT1, CCN1 & CEN1.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
- Interest in career development/progression
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports
- Carry out Reactive and emergency tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Use handheld technology within the allocated timescales
- Assist other team members when required or as directed from Operations Supervisor/Contract Manager
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety, issue of appropriate Permits, controlling small works, escort duties as required.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
- To always forge and maintain excellent customer relations with onsite clients
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
- Training and progression opportunities
- you will be part of a large team
- Experience working on high profile contracts
If you are interested or would like to discuss your application further, please contact our Facilities Management team at Daniel Owen today.