Commercial Services Administrator
Monday - Friday, 40 hours
£21k per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Services Administrator to join a Repairs Contractor based in Cheam.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Office Manager but will be expected to work closely as part of a team comprising Commercial Administrators, Team Leaders, Contract Managers, Field Service Managers & Department Managers.
The Key Driver for this role is to achieve exceptional client/customer service, efficiency and cost management, communication across engineers, administration staff and contract managers. The successful candidate will welcome and fully encompass the use of all Company Systems and approved procedures to achieve this, challenging where necessary to further improve or enhance delivery.
* Good organisational skills
* Demonstrate initiative and good work ethic
* Attention to detail
* Openness to learning
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer skills
* Diary management of engineers
* Responding to email queries
* Answering client/resident phone calls
* Raising and booking repair jobs
* Ordering parts/materials
* Liaising with sub-contractors & raising orders
* Monitoring contract compliancy via pre-planned maintenance visits
* Key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Providing quotations for chargeable works to clients
* Working from work in progress reports
* Attend client meetings when required
* Invoicing when required
* Working from SABRE action lists (company in house system)
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please give me a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Administrator, Repairs Contractor, Admin, Sutton, Property Maintenance