My client is looking for a Community Assistant based in Manchester.
Must be available immediately with Receptionist and Administrative experience.
Paying £20K per annum.
The Community Assistant in Manchester is a unique role that entails both community and front of
Community Assistant (70% of the role)
Creating & Maintaining Community
● Main Community point of contact for all Manchester clients
● Be present in communal areas every day
● Familiarity and relationship building with Headspace tenants, encouraging them to engage and attend
● Understanding what our clients do: What are their networking requirements / needs / what can they
bring to our community
Operations (30% of Role)
● Understanding the operational running of the Headspace Manchester building: post, courier
services, office and meeting room setup, Envoy setup, IT Systems setup, booking meeting rooms.
● Covering front desk at lunchtimes (when there is no other planned community event or personal/
professional development event)
● Assisting with Operations tasks and duties when colleagues are on annual leave/ during planned