I am currently recruiting for a community Development Officer on behalf of a well known maintenance contractor working in conjunction with a Housing Association. My client are currently looking for a Community Development Officer to join their team. As a community Development Officer you will be required to support the SVM with community, client and resident engagement initiatives as well as co-ordinate and deliver local employment and training opportunities.
This position is a mobile position across the Leatherhead area with 1 day a week based in Swanley at the head office.
- Delivery of work experience opportunities
- Delivery of school engagement including attending career events, employment related workshops.
- Prepare case studies for the Marketing team
- promote apprenticeship opportunities
- Organise community meetings and events
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Written Skills
- Good at developing relationship
- Able to work remotely as well as part of a team
- Good knowledge of client/ partnership working
- Good influencing skills
- Must hold full driving licence and access to vehicle
If you are interested in this position call Maya on 02039170690 or email:
tags:Community,social,employment,development,community support,employment coach