Our client are looking for a Community Manager who can bring creative management skills to an Edgy, Urban ,Vibrant Workspace company.
If you want to be part of a company that moves away from being traditional and introduces a unique and creative way of working within a co-working workspace.
This position is to start immediately, paying £20-25k based in East London!
Our client is looking for an individual unique and is keen to put their visions and idea's forward.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing all the buildings operations
- Responsible for the facilities and associated administration
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members
- Oversee events/Meetings/projects within the company
- Work within a team to reach sales goals and execute on their objectives as an individual and a team.
- Health & Safety is adhered to at all times
- Caring for the clients, putting them first
- Managing stock and replenishing - tea, coffee, biscuits, etc
- Making sure the workspace is tidy and clean
- Roll your sleeves up and get involved in making the workplace exceptional!
- Upbeat personality
- Proactive approach to working
- Eye for detail
- Wants a career not just a job!
If you feel you would work well in Vibrant , Commercial and Creative Workspace company then this position is perfect for you.
Please call Casey or Rachel on 0203 917 0690.
We look forward to hearing from you!