Job Role : Community Manager within the Commercial Property sector (Serviced Offices)
Duration : Fixed term contract 12 Months (Maternity Cover)
Start Date : ASAP!
The Community Manager Maternity Cover is an ideal role for someone experienced in putting together events or is looking for career progression from a Community Assistant post within the serviced office and flexible working space industry.
Below are the main responsibilities for the Community Manager role.
- Create, advertise, plan, run/ oversee an annual programme of events: Business, social and networking events across the companies Centres.
- Sourcing and implementing partnerships that will increase the value of our community including but not limited to industry experts for events, local discounts, pop up opportunities, incentives, etc.
- Autonomy to create new ideas and events which you believe will benefit the company's community
- Deliver and create all communications related to events promotion to all members
- Creation of monthly newsletter detailing all upcoming news and events
- Setup of all events and ensuring event expenditure is on budget
- Ensure engaging content is taken at each event for brand building on social media platforms and inspire content creation
- Internal networking events/client led events
Creating & Maintaining Community
- Main Community point of contact for all London Clients
- Be present in communal areas every day
- Familiarity and relationship building with the clients tenants, encouraging them to engage and attend community events
- Understanding what our clients do: What are their networking requirements, needs and what can they bring to our community
- New client onboarding:
- Sending a welcome email, a community pack and setting up the initial welcome meeting
- Setting up members on our communication platforms
- Organising welcome gifts
- Welcome tour: Familiarity with the building so new tenants and members can be shown around all of our facilities and breakout areas, talking about what we do and how we do it
- Follow up meeting to track progress and get feedback.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of our packages, our brand and our business to provide answers to any questions a client might ask
- Admin tasks including but not limited to: scheduling social media, updating members database lists and assist our members via email and phone
Management & Impact of Role
- In charge of Community Department Budget and spending across centres
- Weekly Catch Ups with Community Assistants
- Creating and Proofreading Blogs
- As an extension of the Head Office Marketing Team, you will be exposed to larger workings of the Marketing Department. You will also have access to learning about how your role can influence and work with PR, Content Creation Social Media, Digital Marketing and Client Experience
- Opportunity to work closely with London's best entrepreneurial tech and creative businesses
- Highly competitive salary and employee benefits
- Work with a fantastic, proactive team
The successful candidate will be a brand ambassador and will consistently demonstrate and embody our company values: Playful, Inspiring, Energetic, Real, Reliable
If you are interested please apply and add a cover letter to your application!