Leading Social Housing Organisation requires a Complaints Officer to support the compliance team and deliver excellent compliance performance and smooth day to day repairs service to residents and front-line staff. The role will include answering the phone, supporting management in compiling reports and monitoring KPIs and dealing with day to day queries from front line staff, ensuring they are routed appropriately within the team.
- Co-ordinate complaints allocated to the contractors
- Work closely with the team, with contractors and have some contact with residents usually on the telephone and email. The role is flexible and will require completion of a range of administrative tasks to help deliver the services that the team is responsible for.
- Monitor progress on contractor complaints turnaround and support the team to manage a quick turn around of enquiries.
- Provide the Compliance Contract Manager and Contract Delivery Managers with business and performance data
- Provide support for Contract Officers who are out of the office or on leave, or who need general assistance with a large project.
- Support the team in achieving servicing compliance targets including attending Court/providing legal admin where required.
- Log, distribute and monitor letters and emails sent to team members including complaints.
Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of your work, remaining calm under pressure, making informed and reasonable decisions.
Excellent complaint handling and communication skills and actively seek to improve working practices and customer service.
Take responsibility for your own learning and development
Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, email and calendar systems
Excellent verbal and writing skills