I am currently looking for an experience Compliance Officer to work with a large Housing Organisation based in North London .
Duties will include:
- 1. To manage the relevant contractors, consultants and internal relationships to ensure that all statutory tests and reports (such as FRAs, Water Hygiene, LGSRs) are carried out in time with the Councils policies. To ensure where actions are identified, as a result of these, that they are followed up in the agreed timescales and supporting evidence is held within appropriate systems.
3. To manage the Compliance Data Officer to ensure that the fulfil the duties outlined in their job descriptions.
4. To identify the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme for Statutory Compliance programme, instruct the relevant contractor, manage the contractors and consultants to ensure all compliance areas are delivered in a timely fashion.
5. This role is to be responsible for ensuring that the all data in relating to Statutory Compliance is held in line with the relevant policies and procedures as this data will form the basis for demonstrating statutory compliance to the business, to enable documents to be easily accessed by the business including audit or if a major incident were to occur.
6. To manage the contractor to ensure that the data team receive all relevant certification in the required timescales.
Please send CV to be considered for the position