- Managing construction contracts under NEC 3 or JCT contract forms, ensuring effective liaison with all parties, raising Requests for Information (RFI's) or Early Warning Notices (EWN's) promptly, ensuring client specific administrative requirements are met, managing variations appropriately, ensuring accurate pricing, etc.
- Preparing contract work programmes ensuring that all materials are available at the correct stage and that the workforce and sub-contractors are deployed in the most productive and efficient manner to achieve completion within the contract period. Maintaining records, preparing written reports, dealing with correspondence, updating work programmes as required.
- In conjunction with the Quantity Surveying team, producing monthly site valuations, variation claims and quotations for additional works.
- Ensuring that all work is undertaken in accordance with all appropriate health and safety legislation and codes of practice, including preparing Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans, Risk Assessments and Method Statements in accordance with CDM. Regulations 2015 and any other relevant or emerging legislation.
You're the perfect candidate, if:
- You are responsible for the overall success of the projects allocated to them, both refurbishment and new build, driving productivity to maximise income and profitability, whilst ensuring that projects are delivered with excellent customer service, safely, on time, to specification and to client satisfaction.
- Managing construction contracts under NEC 3 or JCT contract forms to ensure compliance
If interested in this position, hit APPLY today, alternatively contact me directly on 07710 966 909 or