Contracts Manager - Farnborough
Contracts Manager required by a leading Health Property Partner looking after projects based in Hampshire. The Contracts Manager will be working closely with the Head of Construction and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further with a well-established organisation.
Reporting to our client's Head of Construction, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Build Manager, Construction Manager, Hampshire