Daniel Owen are currently working with a national social housing developer who are looking to recruit a Construction Manager / Project Manager for a development of new build social houses in Stoke on Trent. This is a 6/7 month fixed term contract with scope to be extended on to other developments in the area. The ideal candidate will be from a house building background (Social or Private) and be available for at least the next 6 months.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and Manage the build programme
- Oversight of the management team
- Client liaison
- Chair weekly progress and sub contractor meetings
- Ensure the build timescales are met
- Working alongside the architect and design teams
- Management of Procurement
You must have...
- First Aid
- Experience as a Project or Construction Manager
- Housing experience (Both social or spec)
If you're currently looking for a contract to take you through to quarter 2 of 2022 with potential for extension, please apply with an up to date CV or call Tom at the Daniel Owen Leeds office.