Fantastic opportunity to join an established, busy and stable company based in Slough as their Office Manager.
The Office Manager is a crucial part of keeping the organisation running smoothly, and helping facilitate a high-energy, engaging work environment in the Slough office.
The ideal candidate will excel at enhancing the daily employee experience, managing our physical work-space and reinforcing our office culture.
You will have an outstanding, positive, service-oriented attitude, coupled with an ability to connect with a team of people, to enable the enhancement of the day-to-day environment.
- Facilities Dealing with the procurement and maintenance of furniture, fittings and equipment
- Health and Safety issues and procedures Ensuring meeting rooms and overall facilities are kept to a high standard
- Responsibility for budgets Member of the crisis team in case of a business continuity incident
- People Management -2 members of staff will report into you as well as having a dotted line responsibility for a wider team.
- MUST HAVE accounts and construction knowledge,
This is a busy varied role and you should have previous Office Manager experience within CONSTRUCTION - you will have the ability to take ownership of your responsibilities, great communication skills, strong IT skills, have attention to detail and be a collaborative team player.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Shavannah Berhane on 0207 248 0000