My established client are looking for a Planner with Brickwork experience to support the management team with the planning and programming of the design, procurement and construction activities associated with the works.
You will lead the programme and planning management for the team in the preconstruction and construction phases. To develop regular reports to feed back on progress and performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
Programmes will be in Microsoft project and Asta power project.
- Review contract documents, specifications, scope and test schedules;
- Develop initial tender and contract programmes, sequence of work and construction methodologies;
- Produce or advise on short term working programmes for construction teams;
- Monitor progress and productivity and report to team
- Identify and assess programme risks and produce mitigation plans with project team;
- Produce monthly progress reports for client and internal issue
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Shavannah on 0207 248 0000