Daniel Owen is a recruitment agency that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries.
Our client is a subsidiary of Europe's leading and most versatile manufacturer/supplier and installer of movable wall/sliding partition solutions since 1968
An opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join a small but very busy office to give support as Construction Project Coordinator.
Who are we looking for:
- The type of candidate we are seeking will be confident, well spoken with good
- communications skills, self motivated, proactive, adaptable, and have a desire to learn new
- products and processes.
- Must be experienced in Construction or Interior Fit out
- Experience in take offs from drawings
- Must have Site Experience
- Competency in the use of MS office skills is essential.
- Driving license required
Expected to travel to all sites throughout the UK
Travel to Factory in Netherlands is also occasionally required
- Contacting Architect and Contractors to identify forthcoming projects. Follow up on
- opportunities, calling contractors, fit out companies etc
- Take offs from drawings
- Estimating Costs and Producing Quotations using special calculation tools
- Understanding Full details of Project Requirements from Design Drawings
- Product to Project Co-ordination
- Arranging Deliveries to Projects
- Controlling of costs produced
- General Office Duties: estimate, cost control
£28.000/annum negotiable according to experience
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply with your up-to-date CV, or contact Cristina for more information 01189521053