Daniel Owen are seeking an experienced construction project no.1 for an extremely valued clients of ours. This client are an established regional contractor, delivering bespoke, flexible construction solutions across London and the South East. They work collaboratively with their clients in the public and private healthcare, education, heritage and residential sectors, ensuring first class delivering and placing the customer at the centre of everything they do. With zero borrowings and a turnover of £100m, our client are continually looking for ways to improve their methods of working and are looking for someone who can bring these to the company.
This client take the same approach with their employees, who if the right fit will be empowered to achieve and progress within the company. As the right fit, you will:
- Have experience as a no. 1 delivering projects in the range of £1-5m
- Be comfortable and adept with handling NEC3 and JCT contracts, including variations and responses to these (RFIs, EWNs etc)
- Understand and employ the valuable nature of hands-on day-to-day site management inc. subcontractor liaison, procurement of materials etc
- Recognise the site-nature of the role and be comfortable to cover an area between Brighton and Reading
As the perfect candidate, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare, generous holiday and other benefits.
If interested in this position, hit APPLY today or contact me directly on 01865 335 370/