Contact Centre Team Leader
Full time, permanent role
£30-31.5K per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Contact Centre Team Leader to join a Housing Association based in and around Letchworth.
You will manage a team of Housing Services Advisors to equip them to provide a high quality customer focused service to all customers of settle, contacting us through our contact centre.
- Ensure the team responds with a high quality service to a wide range of customer enquiries received by telephone, email, face to face reception, post, and digital channels
- Have skills and experience which will enable you to work as part of the team and support advisors to meet our high customer service and performance standards
- Monitor team performance to meet KPIs and SLAs
- Coach and support team members to meet and exceed standards
- Recruit, induct, train and develop your team
- Deal effectively with escalated customer complaints
- Ensure contact information is recorded accurately on our systems in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure the team follow relevant policies, processes, performance targets and service standards, and proactively propose developments to support continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with financial processes and procedures
- Work closely with support teams in Customer Services and Commercial Services.
- Ensure the performance of outbound contacts activity meets expectations and targets
- Ensure all customer reception areas and resources are maintained to a high standard
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Contact Centre Team Leader, Housing Officers, Tenants, Housing Association, Letchworth