The Contract Support role will be a important role within the team. You will be the link that ties multiple teams together. Excellent communication skills will be required to liaise with the Contract managers, engineers and other sub contracts across the business
Reporting to the contract manager, the ideal candidate will be positive, proactive with a can do attitude. This position is ideal for someone who is seeking career progression and wants to be part of a company who support development.
- Ownership of all tasks through to completion.
- Working closely with the site teams by ensuring the following responsibilities are carried out in a timely fashion
- Raising Work Orders for new contracts / jobs / quotes
- Producing Financial and statistical reports for contract portfolio
- Raising Purchase Orders and placing orders for engineers, sub-contractors
- Raising and closing month PPMs for team
- Supervision off all WIP for the Contract portfolio ensuring that invoices are produced in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date
- Day to day admin including photocopying, filing etc
- Annual archiving of client files
- Ensuring that all documentation is received from Sub-contractors with regards to Health & Safety and Company Legislation.
- Maintaining of the site sub-contractor records and Log Book System.
- Contract management experience within a commercial property setting is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Admin experience
- Help desk experience - desirable
- Customer facing
- Excellent systems knowledge and ability to pick up new systems quite quickly