Daniel Owen is currently working with a global facilities management company who have a fast-paced public sector contract. On this contract they are currently looking for a contract support to ensure the contract is in line with all legislation.
Our client work on a global scale carrying out all facilities management to several high-profile buildings and contracts. They have an excellent training programme and career progression path with a growing team.
Role: Contract Support
Location: Working from home with offices based in Docklands
Provided: Training and pension
- Ensure clear and concise quality updates reflecting true job progression are being used.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks; continuously monitoring the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Effectively manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in conjunction with the Operations/Delivery Managers to ensure seamless management and delivery of contracts.
- To assist in keeping within SLA on quoted works. 90% of works quoted within 14 days and improve this performance in line with the incremental annual SLA increase.
- Ensure any interactions with all customers reflects positively on the company.
- Collaborative working with colleagues within helpdesk to ensure quotes are received from sub contractors and engineers.
- Ensure all engineer paperwork is quality checked and uploaded as required.
- Chase missing paperwork from field team or third-party supply chain.
- Respond to quoted work queries in a timely manner to ensure that quote work SLA's are achieved.
- Completion details (pictures/certs) uploaded to Sharepoint and job marked on Concept and Sharepoint as complete
- Manage and organise multiple mailboxes.
- Updating internal CAFM system with updates and correct use of LOC's and status's.
- Updating customer systems with required contractual updates.
- Any other administrative work as required.
- Assessing which team within Servest could carry out works liaising and with said Senior Project Manager, Area/Technical Manager to gain an engineer or subcontractor nomination.
- Experience of working within a facilities management helpdesk on quoted works is essential.
- Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software packages and general IT knowledge. including intermediate Excel are essential for this position
- Experience in using CAFM or other management systems.
- Prior experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Knowledge of using Concept Evolution and Sharepoint (desirable)
If you are interested in the role, please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or