I am currently looking for Contract Support Administrator to work for our well known global FM company. The role is working on a public sector contract managing all the hard services with the properties within your contract.
Our client was a global facilities management company who work with a number of well know clients.
Role: Contract Support Administrator
Location: Based in Brent
Salary: £23000 - £28000
- Provide Management Information data to Account Manager and Client Teams for monthly reporting.
- Maintain Compliance Tracker document and ensure Statutory Certification is received and uploaded within agreed timescales.
- Vocational Administration relating to Engineer Holiday and Sickness reporting and recording, uniform, tools and equipment etc
- Assist the Account Manager with the production of quotations for additional works and Projects.
- Liaise with PPM Team for scheduling and booking in of Subcontractor visits according to published PPM Plan.
- Collation of engineer reports and raising of Remedial Tasks.
- Assist the Commercial Team with monthly Applications and periodic Maintenance billing
- Assist the Account Manager with the production of all internal and external reports
- Previous experience in a similar role advantageous
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office suites and CAFM systems
- DBS clearance required for role
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or