Contracts Manager - Welwyn Garden City
Contracts Manager required by an award-winning housing developer based in Hertfordshire. The Contracts Manager will be working closely with the Construction Director and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further with a growing company.
Reporting to our client's Construction Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management within a similar sized contractor environment
- Extensive previous production knowledge.
- NHBC knowledge.
- Management of people (staff, sub-contractors and suppliers).
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Build Manager, Construction Manager, Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City