Contracts Manager - Swindon
Contracts Manager required by a contractor based in Swindon. The Contracts Manager will be working closely with the Construction Director and will have excellent opportunities to develop their career further with a growing company.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management within a similar sized contractor environment
- Extensive previous production knowledge.
- Management of people (staff, sub-contractors and suppliers)
- Ideally experience of working on high end or heritage properties
- To have come from a trade background or hold a construction qualification
- Able to create and work to project plans, ideally using Microsoft Project
If you, or someone you know are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us on 0118 952 1010.
Tags: Contracts Manager, Build Manager, Construction Manager, Swindon