Daniel owen are recruiting on the behalf of a regional groundworks subcontractor for an experienced contracts Manager in the South Wales area. Due to a growing pipeline of work and an internal retirement an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business has arisen.
Our client specialise in groundworks for large commercial projects across South Wales therefore you will possess a proven track record in contracts management in the relevant sector, delivering groundworks packages on time and in budget.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Ensure full understanding of the project, tender and contract
- Arrange regular meetings to ensure co-ordination, understanding and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Commercial Department on all aspects of delivery.
- Have regular dialogue with the project team to ensure our competent delivery.
- Head up and the health and safety best practice across all sites, regularly meeting with the site managers to ensure compliance
Working alongside the Managing Director you will aid in producing programmes, ensure full financial ownership of site budgets, monitor monthly valuations and review in conjunction with the Site Managers to minimise cost whilst ensuring the programme and quality is achieve
You will be joining a relatively small team therefore our client states it is very important that you appreciate that a hands on approach is required as you will be involved in every element of the construction process. Reporting directly to the managing director this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a position giving them full control and responsibility.
To apply, please contact Harry Lambert on 01173700060 or email cv