Contracts Manager required for an SME main contractor based in Maldon, Essex. Our client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager with a carpentry background to join their growing team and work on their projects in and around Essex in the Residential and Healthcare sector.
- Work alongside the Director, QS and Site Manager.
- Preparing Packages.
- Sending out enquiries.
- Identifying opportunities and risks vs rewards.
- Assist with client requirements.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings.
- Manage budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects.
- Ensure financial targets achieved.
- Prepare final accounts.
Candidate must have/be:
- Detailed knowledge of the construction industry
- Carpentry background
- Minimum of 5 years Contracts Management experience
- Residential and Healthcare project experience
- Must be IT literate and able to use Office 365