Social Housing / Planned Works
£65k + Package
Company / Role:
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing one of the most exciting maintenance & construction contractors in the UK who are currently going through a highly aggressive growth plan.
They are looking to hire a new Contracts Manager to work on one of their flagship contracts based around the South Coast of England.
This role will be based out of Portsmouth and you will be managing a planned works that include construction maintenance on kitchens, bathrooms, boilers, storage heaters, Fire Doors, windows, roofs and other externals including cladding.
Managing around £6m per year with full operational responsibility.
- You will achieve or exceed budgeted profits whilst adding value to the client's property and service portfolio
- Manage the development and performance of all contract operations, and establish and maintain relationships
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery of both directly delivered and sub contracted services
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators as well as identify opportunities for contract improvements and expansion.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the client representatives and customers as appropriate and maintain best practice introducing innovative processes which will add value and drive efficiency's.
- You will have a proven track record and experience of managing planned maintenance contracts
- The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.