My client is looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join their Dartford based Healthcare Maintenance team. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the delivery of planned, lifecycle, cyclical decorations and reactive Hard FM Services including health, safety, quality and performance. The Healthcare sites on this contract include South East Coast Ambulance Service, Epsom and Ewell and Medway NHS. As such, the geographic areas of responsibility include Epsom through to Maidstone with a variety of sites in between. We look after buildings ranging from public 'outpaitent' services and primary care services, ambulance depots and make ready centres through to mental healthcare facilities.
- Ensuring delivery of an outstanding maintenance and repairs service by providing excellent team leadership, long term planning of resources and delivering continuous improvements to the services/operations we provide.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met in accordance with KPI's/SLA's
- Managing these contracts on a day to day basis you will use your influence and impact to maximise financial profit levels and effectively manage risk while meeting or exceeding contractual key performance indicators.
- You will have responsibility for daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning and attending client contract monitoring meetings ensuring that all supporting documentation are available to demonstrate service delivery performance.
- You will build a balanced well performing team around you with a constant eye on succession planning. You will ensure your team understands what their job entails and that they carry out their job to a consistently high level by setting and driving stretching targets whilst ensuring our Company and Clients Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Identify and mitigate risk in all areas of contract and operational performance.
- Control and monitor the performance of the specialist service providers and any sub contractors through chairing regular review meetings when nominated in accordance with the annual programme.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference for the clients and service users we serve, as well as excellent opportunities with onward development for you and the teams you lead.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced operational/contract manager with experience ideally gained with a maintenance contractor (managing directly employed skilled engineers). Ideally, you will have managed services across a multi-site operation, with experience gained within a healthcare setting. However, candidates with experience gained within a commercial maintenance environment (for example the maintenance of other public buildings) will be considered.
You will also have excellent previous experience of leading teams that manage directly employed and subcontracted trades, an excellent track record of health and safety as well as an ability to build strong relationships with clients and subcontractors. You will also demonstrate excellent long-term planning/strategic thinking in order to recommend and implement continuous improvements to benefit our client and Rydon.
If you are interested in the position please call 02039170690 or email