Permanent - Up to £50k + Benefits
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known social housing contractor in Central London area who are looking for a brand-new Contracts Manage to join their team.
They are looking for a Contract Manager to come on board and manage all the Repairs and Voids contracts in the South East/London areas. Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will manage the day-to-day operation of the contract and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement.
- Manage the development and performance of all contract operations and establish and maintain relationships.
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery of both directly delivered and subcontracted services.
- You will achieve or exceed budgeted profits whilst adding value to the client's property and service portfolio.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the client representatives and customers as appropriate and maintain best practice introducing innovative processes which will add value and drive efficiencies.
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators as well as identify opportunities for contract improvements and expansion.
- Able to price and programme works from drawings, organising labour and materials etc.
- Regularly review service delivery.
- You will have a proven track record and experience of managing reactive and major works projects.
- The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times.
- Social Housing, Local authority or contractor experience is a must.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.