Contracts Manager - Social Housing - £65k + Package
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing one of the leading construction and maintenance contractors in the UK.
Having won three brand new contracts they are looking for a Contract Manager to come on board and manage these £Multi-Million Decent Homes contracts. Overseeing all site staff, you will manage the day to day operation of the contracts and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement. You will control all elements of the contracts, including budgeting, cost control and client liaison.
- You will achieve or exceed budgeted profits whilst adding value to the client's property and service portfolio, coupled with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Determine the strategic opportunities and exploit markets within the contracts to grow the market areas and local footprint.
- Manage the development and performance of all contract operations, and establish and maintain relationships with the ability to engage at a very senior level.
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery of both directly delivered and sub contracted services from those in your operational team, ensuring delivery is been optimised.
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators as well as identify opportunities for contract improvements and expansion.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the client representatives and customers as appropriate and maintain best practice introducing innovative processes which will add value and drive efficiency's.
- You will have a proven track record and experience of managing cyclical decorations / maintenance, decent homes / planned maintenance within the social housing market.
- The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.