Contract type: Permanent
Industry: Dry-lining Specialist
Location: London/ Essex
Salary: 65k-80k + Package
My client currently has an opening for a Contracts Manager who has experience delivering cutting edge dry-lining and interior projects. My client is an industry known drylining specialist, established for over 50 years that have pioneered the way in the Drywall, Ceilings and Plastering sector. They currently have an opening for an accomplished and ambitious Project Manager to join their growing and driven team based in Essex.
The exemplary Project Manager will have experience on a range of projects from £700k-£10million with great commercial awareness, ability and track record of managing multiple projects, along with great knowledge or background in Drylining or Plastering.
My client is offering a second to none opportunity to join a driven team in delivering some of the biggest projects the company has taken on, along with a competitive salary and package, with a performance-based bonus scheme and the opportunity for a great scope for progression to grow alongside the business.
What the job involves:
- Detailed knowledge of the construction industry
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable on projects from £700k -£20 million
- Dry-lining/ plastering background or years experience
- A strong amount of Contracts Management experience
- Must be IT literate and able to use Office 365
- Work alongside the Director, QS and Site team.
- Preparing Packages.
- Sending out enquiries.
- Identifying opportunities and risks vs rewards.
- Assist with client requirements.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings.
- Manage budgets, variations and cash-flow on projects.
- Ensure financial targets achieved.
This role is offering the opportunity for the right person to progress and excel in their Contracts Management career and establish themselves, delivering projects for a hyper-growth drylining specialist that is known for excellence Delivering projects in London and the Home Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact oliver.brittain@danielowen to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Contracts Manager, Commercial Fit-out, Drylining Project Manager, Fit-out, Drylining Contracts Manager