Contracts Manager - Social Housing - Repairs & Maintenance - £50k+ Package
My client is one of the largest construction and maintenance contractors in the UK who currently manage over 500,000 homes nationwide.
The role is based out of Enfield but will be managing a contract that spans across London on both day to day maintenance and voids.
They are looking for a Contract Manager to come on board and manage a newly won £Multi-Million Reactive Maintenance contracts. Working closely with the supervisors, you will manage the day to day operation of the contract and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement. Managing 4000 properties along with supervisors and operatives.
- You will achieve or exceed budgeted profits whilst adding value to the client's property and service portfolio
- Manage the development and performance of all contract operations, and establish and maintain relationships
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery of both directly delivered and sub contracted services
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators as well as identify opportunities for contract improvements and expansion.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the client representatives and customers as appropriate and maintain best practice introducing innovative processes which will add value and drive efficiency's.
- You will have a proven track record and experience of managing repairs / maintenance and voids
- The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.
Contracts Manager - Enfield - Social Housing - Repairs & Maintenance - £50k+ Package