Contracts Manager - Social Housing - Repairs & Maintenance - £55k+ Package
Lewisham - South East London
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing one of the largest maintenance & construction contractors in the UK. Who are looking to hire a Contracts Manager to work on one of their flagship contracts.
The role is based in Lewisham and you will be managing a contract covers both day to day maintenance and voids.
Working closely with the supervisors, you will manage the day to day operation of the contract and have overall responsibility for tenant and client satisfaction and involvement.
- You will achieve or exceed budgeted profits whilst adding value to the client's property and service portfolio
- Manage the development and performance of all contract operations, and establish and maintain relationships
- Ensure a high standard of service delivery of both directly delivered and sub contracted services
- Achieve or exceed service level agreements and key performance indicators as well as identify opportunities for contract improvements and expansion.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the client representatives and customers as appropriate and maintain best practice introducing innovative processes which will add value and drive efficiency's.
- You will have a proven track record and experience of managing repairs / maintenance and voids
- The successful candidate will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment, act decisively when faced with urgent issues while consistently maintaining a high level of service at all times.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.
Contracts Manager - Lewisham - Social Housing - Repairs & Maintenance - £55k+ Package